Monday 30 September 2013

I heart limecrime

At last i managed to save for some Limecrime lipsticks.
I came across limecrime makeup a while ago on instagram and knew i had to have some of the lipsticks. There are some very outlandish colours which are a little bit too different for me, but each to there own. Check them out as i can gaurentee there will be a colour for you.



As you can see i went for the opaque lipsticks in 'geradium' which is a gorgeous pinky coral colour, and 'poisenberry' which i brought for a halloween costume but its all I've worn all week. its a bang on trend dark purple. They also do velevetines and carousel gloss as well, definitely planning on getting some of the velvetines!





I not only love the lipsticks i also love the packaging. Its different to what you normally see, individual and new, but staying girly, and it has sparkly bits on, how more eye catching can you get?
Both colours i found can be built up to give a deeper colour, i found the geradium to slip around a bit the more I layered it up, but to be honest it didn't really need to be built up any more i was just experimenting.
Poisenberry starts of a nice subtle purple when first applied the more i put on the deeper and more dramatic it looked, turning to a deep dark purple bordering on black. this is definitely my favourite out of the two. Not that i need anymore dark lippies in my collection.





There are so many more colours id love to try! so let the saving commence.

have your tried lime crime makeup before?

Dont forget to follow me on GFC, Bloglovin' etc etc to keep updated

natalie
xxx

No comments: