Monday 9 September 2013

A few more from Artdeco


Hello! Hope you enjoyed your Monday! Which I know is hard for many, no one really likes Mondays do they, but you know what that means, one day closer to the weekend, every cloud! 
So the lovely dee, our Artdeco rep came into show us some new goodies coming out soon, so,obviously I had to have a little purchase didn't I?



I'm always on the look out for new things for the old brows especially when bold brows are here to stay. I'm not so into the scouse brow look, I converted to a powder a while ago which I found looked a lot more natural than the pencil look. The only thing I wasn't so keen on with powder was unless I put moisturiser on my eyebrows before the powder didnt stick to my sparse bits or bald patches. 
I've seen a few eyebrow pens on the market, and always thought again they were going to give me the scouse brow look. Which I suppose if you layered it up and went for it then you could achieve it!  
After speaking to Dee about how to get that natural look, I decided to get this eyebrow colour pen.
It's so easy to use, just use strokes to give it that natural look. I'm not sure how long it will last though, I forgot to ask about that! The nibs  thin at the end so you can do your strokes as thin or as thick as you like as the harder you press the thicker the line. I beleive this is my new favourite thing in my makeup case! 



My love for lipsticks defiantly meant I had to try this little beauty from their new collection. This is cherry blossom no.466 from their high performance range. It's a perfect colour for autumn, and will fit nicely with all my other lippies. I love the dark vampy colours so as soon as I saw it i had to have it, unfortunately like my other Artdeco lipsticks I can't show you the nice retail packaging because I'm a cheap skate and got the tester instead! Again like the other artdeco lipsticks I own its very moisturising and gives a lovely gloss finish without being too much. Unfortunately it not very lasting though so I used it with my Artdeco magic fix, which is my go too lipstick fixer, and it stays perfectly. It lasted me about half an hour without the fixer which is not great especially with a statement colour like this. With the fixer though it lasted me around 5hours!! It probably would of lasted me longer but I went to to sushi and got noodles all over my chops! 







No comments: