Saturday 24 August 2013

Adding to the collection

Hope your all enjoying the bank holiday! I keep thinking its sunday already! Two more days off so its all good. Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? 
Anyway onto the real subject! 
While walking round the supermarket again and swatching millions of lipsticks, i finally decided on just two. I was being good! 

The first was the maybelline 14 hour lipstick. Ive been looking for a rich coral colour and thought this perfect. It glides on nicley and it does last quite a while. I wouldnt say 14 hours, but i was drinking and things like that. Still impressed by it though, ive only worn it once so far but im sure it will be coming out again. 

The other is a collection2000 lipstick. I've never used this brand before and i'm liking this lipstick. Its a good budget price and you dont need to layer it up to get a good colour. Again ive been looking for a neutral nude colour which doesnt look like ive put foundation on my lips or makes me look like im dead. I can imagine this colour suiting most skin tones aswell. Its a winner for me! 




Anyone found any budget brands that are great for lipsticks? 

Natalie xxx




No comments: