Wednesday 7 August 2013

get bronzed with artdeco

Hello all, at last I have semi decent pictures! Today I wanted to show you this great new limited edition set from Artdeco. We got them in the salon a couple of weeks ago but due to camera issues I haven't had a chance to show you them yet. 

I've never really been a bronzer kind of person and only used it for nights out for more contouring rather than looking bronzed. But this little set came in and I just loved the bronzer case more than anything. Everybody loves a bit of animal print right?!


The compact is such a great size, not too small, not too big so it still fits into my bag nicely and also doubles up as a mirror. Which pretty much goes from edge to edge so you can get a full view of your face, which I thinks important for an even look.
Because of its different shades within the compact it gives a beautiful natural look, and I pretty much apply all over now, and it doesn't give you that tell tell, orange look how much bronzer I've got on look either! Firmly in my makeup bag now.
Now onto the illuminating fluid. I've never really heard of illuminating fluid before...I know I know slap my wrists! But again I have fallen in love! This is possibly my favourite makeup item I'm using at the moment. It can be used for face and body, as its only a small bottle I've only used it on my face so far. With this product a little goes a long way so I could probably spare some for my legs.
When I first tried it i just applied a small amount with my fingers to my forehead, nose and cheeks and it instantly gave my skin a glowing dewy look. It defiantly illuminated my skin, I didn't realise how dull my skin was until I used this! 
So the next day I thought I'll mix it with a bit of my moisturiser, which worked out perfectly. It gave an all over glow with out being too much or feeling heavy. I don't tend to wear foundation any more so this is great to give my skin a pick me up.
Together these products make a great bronzer combo.






Has anyone used an illuminating fluid beforehand what did you think? 

Xxx


No comments: