Thursday 15 August 2013

elf contouring



























Hello all! So if I'm honest I'd never heard of elf products until I started reading blogs so I thought I'd get myself some and give them a whirl. The first thing I thought I'd try was this handy compact which has a contouring blusher and bronzer. I do love my blush so thought this was perfect for my first time. I'm always after a good bronzer to do a bit of contouring and this works perfectly. The blusher is a lovely subtle pink shade that to me, would suit Any skin tone. I like to have quite a baby pink blush so again this was great. 
The bronzer does have a bit of shimmer to it, which normally I don't like but once on it looks great so I applied it just under my cheek bones to give that more contoured look. They both blend perfectly and have a lovely smooth texture to them, and the staying power of them is hard to match with any I've used before.

All in all I love this handy compact I can shove in my bag and I will defiantly be trying some more elf products out!


Can anyone recommend any other elf products I should try? 

Thanks 

Natalie xxx

No comments: