Monday 5 August 2013

The last few weeks in pictures

Hello all, so I haven't had anything to blog about for a while because I'm a big camera short at the minute! But I've just brought a new camera so hopefully I'll be able to get up and running again soon!

So I thought I'd just show your few pics tAken on my phone over the last few weeks.
Harrogate for my boyfriends birthday
Enjoying a large glass of vino and a pint when we get there.
Getting glammed up for the night.
Room service the next day for our hangovers! 
Passing my driving test at last!
Taking penny Peugeot for her first clean as a passed driver.


Party in the park leeds
With my bestest kirstie gettin rained on at PITPL.
Celebratory drinks with lawrence 
Massive maccy ds me and kirstie devoured! 
Saturday night out for my boss' birthday wearing my new outfit.


No comments: